The General Terms and Conditions of online store www.sweetsweat.si are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), based on the GZS recommendations and international codes for e-commerce.
The www.sweetsweat.si online store (hereinafter referred to as the “online store”) is operated by NutriFit d.o.o., an e-commerce service provider (hereinafter referred to as the “provider”). Upon registration in the online store system, the visitor obtains a username identical to his e-mail address and a password. The username and password of the user are unambiguously determined and linked to the entered data. By registering, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase.
The General Terms and Conditions deal with the operation of the online store, user rights and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
Availability of information
(summary of legislation)
The provider commits to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- company identity (company name, registered office and register number)
- contact information that enables the user to communicate efficiently and quickly (e-mail, telephone),
- essential characteristic of the goods or services (including after-sales and warranty),
- availability of products (any product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- conditions of delivery of the product or execution of the service (method, place and time / deadline of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- method of payment and delivery,
- time validity of the offer,
- the period during which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition to that also the costs for the costumer for returning the product,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
The provider allows the following payment methods:
• cash on delivery (package delivered by GLS – General Logistics System of Slovenia)
The provider issues an invoice to the costumer with all information about costs and instructions how to withdraw from the purchase and return the products if that is necessary and possible.
The Sales Contract (order) is stored in electronic form on the server of the provider and is accessible at any time to the costumer who performed the registration on his profile (My profile).
The online prices are valid for all members of online store. You become a member of the online store club by making a purchase in its online store www.sweetsweat.si. All prices include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
Delivery price (including VAT):
Delivery is enabled by GLS – express mail. The delivery price is valid according to the price list of GLS Slovenia on the day of the shipment.
The purchase contract between the provider and the costumer is concluded at the moment when the provider confirms the order (the costumer receives an electronic status message). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both, the provider and the costumer.
1. Order accepted: after placing the order, costumer receives and e-mail notification that the order has been accepted. Registered costumers always have access to the information on the status and content of the order on the website.
2. Order in processing: the order goes into further processing when the provider reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. The provider can call the costumer on his contact number to verify the data or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Upon confirmation of the order the provider notifies the costumer by e-mail about the estimated delivery time. The contract on the purchase of ordered items is concluded between the provider and the costumer at this stage.
3. Order completed: the provider prepares and dispatches the order within the agreed deadline and by e-mail notifies the costumer.
The rights of withdrawal from the purchase, return of the order
The customer who orders products in the online store www.sweetsweat.si, can in case if he is not satisfied with the order or wants to withdraw from / cancel the contract (purchase) for any reason, within 14 days of receiving the product informs (in writing or by e-mail: info@ sweetsweat.si) the company about withdrawal from the contract without having to state the reason for its decision. He must then send the ordered itmes in the same quantity and undamaged to the company within 30 days of notification (to the address: NutriFit d.o.o., Žolgarjeva ulica 4A, 2310 Slovenska Bistrica). Even if the goods are returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods, this is considered as a notice of withdrawal from the contract. Within 30 days of receiving the message, we will refund all payments made by the costumer back to the customer without the customer’s request.
The costs incurred when returning the order are paid by the costumer. Returned products must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. The customer must enclose a copy of the invoice with the return.
The provider will deliver the item (order) or services within the agreed time.
The provider reserves the right to choose any delivery option; if that means that it will be able to fulfill the order more efficiently and in accordance with the price / costs of shipping as stated in the order.
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational funds for protection of the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
The provider will contact the user through the online communication options, only if the user does not oppose to that.
Advertising emails will contain the following components:
- clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- it will be visible who the sender is,
- various discounts, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. Clearly defined conditions of participation in them,
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- users wish about not receiving advertising messages will be respected by the provider.
Costumer reviews / comments
Reviews or comments of the costumers and reviews about the products that are written by the costumers are part of the functionality of the store which are intended for the user community. Provider allows, that the reviews can be written by any registered costumer of the store, before publishing review the provider will review them. The provider will not publish reviews or comments that are in any way offensive, obscene or do not benefit to other users and visitors.
The provider does its best to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the information published on its pages. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the items, delivery time or price may change so quickly that the provider will fail to correct the information on the website on time. In that case, the provider will notify the customer about the changes and will allow him to withdraw from the order or replace the ordered item if wanted.
The provider is not responsible for the content about the products that are written by the visitors. The provider will review and reject the reviews or comments that will be untrue, misleading or offensive prior to publication. The provider is not responsible for the information in reviews and disclaims any responsibility arising from the information in the reviews.
Complaints and disputes
The provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. The provider makes an effort to fulfill its duty to establish an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom, in the event of problems, the customer can contact by phone or e-mail.
The provider will in 5 business days approve that he received the complaint, inform the costumer on how long it will take for it to be processed and keep the costumer informed of the progress of the procedure.
The provider is aware that the essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial resolution its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. That is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating litigation. Therefore, the provider strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
Reclamation / exchange
The costumer can do reclamation of the items if the items do not have the characteristics explicitly promised by the seller, if the seller sent the wrong products, in the wrong quantity, color or if items in any other way deviate from the buyer’s order.
The costumer can exchange the item within 14 days of purchase and requests an immediate replacement of the exact same faultless item, or within the statutory period and under the conditions for claiming a exchange/reclamation due to a material defect.
Return of damaged packages
In the case that the package is damaged or lacks the content, shows and signs of opening, the costumer must initiate a complaint procedure with the delivery service that is used at that point. To do this you have to notify us and we will provide and send a delivery service to pick the package in the same condition as you received it (without adding or removing anything) and you fill out a complaint form. Together with the delivery service we will make sure that the exchange of the package will be resolved in the shortest time possible.
- when returning the item into the reclamation or warrant to the provider you must enclose a coppy of invoice,
- the address for returning the ites to the seller is NutriFit d.o.o., Žolgarjeva ulica 4A, 2310 Slovenska Bistrica,
- we suggest you to use a delivery service that allows you to track your package and that you properly prepare the item for transport (safe packaging),
- shipping costs are always covered by the sender unless its otherwise agreed in advance. We do not accept the redemption shipments.
If you have any additional questions, you’re more than welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.